Akash is 5’10” tall, handsome, fun-loving, cheerful, caring, sensitive, fashion-conscious, mischievous, and an academically oriented person. He is a researcher in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing by passion and conviction. He is plugged into the music scene, films, current affairs, and technology-trends. He is a good conversationalist, yet, a bit shy in public. He is an excellent public speaker and a trained martial artist.
• Resides in Jew Jersey, and works in Manhattan, New York.
• Kowshik Sanketi Brahmin, Bharadwaj Gotra, Dhanishta Nakshatra, Makara Rashi.
• Only son. No sibling.
• Language proficiency: English, Kannada, Hindi, and a smattering of French.
• Loves traditional South Indian food.
• Doesn’t consume alcohol/cigarette. Rarely drinks coffee/tea.
• Accomplished stage singer in western music. Plays piano and guitar.
• Part of college music band as a lead singer in NIT-K.
• Member of “Deewane Acapella Group” in Carnegie Mellon University. Gave many stage performances. Group’s album also released.
• B.Tech. In Computer Engineering, NIT-K, Surathkal, 2010-14. Interned in Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh from May to July 2013.
• MS in Computer Science, 2015-17, from Carnegie Mellon University which has been consistently ranked No. 1 in Comp Sc in USA. MS course fully funded through research assistantship for DARPA (US Defence) project.
• Areas of specialization: Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning, AI, Data Mining.
• Published two Research Papers in reputed journals in USA.
• Recipient of Siebel Scholarship in 2017.
• Currently working as Researcher in the field of AI, ML and NLP in a firm in New York since July’17.
• Software Design Engineer, Amazon, Bangalore, 2014-15.
• N Arun Kumar, M.Tech (Industrial Engineering) from NITIE-Mumbai.
• Working as Sr. Vice President in a leading global advertising agency, Bangalore.
• Suma, 49 years, B.Com., Housewife.